• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Need Vendor Recommendations For Service RO Payments Online

Rick Buffkin

Sausage King of Chicago
Oct 29, 2009
Awards
First Name
Rick
We've been heavily focusing on our Service lane process and customer experience for Service Customers for quite some time now at our flagship store. The store is in the middle of a major metropolitan area where a lot of customers simply drop off their vehicles and use our shuttles to get to work.

One of the major issues we run into is the traffic jam on the service lane and at the cashier station in the afternoons when customers are coming back in to pick up their vehicles. We think we can eliminate a lot of these traffic flow issues by offering customers the ability to pay their RO's online or via an app before they arrive back at the dealership. That way when they arrive at the dealership, we can simply hand them their keys and show them where their vehicle is parked and keep them moving.

There's really no need for a customer to have to wait for another 30 mins to simply pay their bill. I've sat through Reyrey's Rey Pay demo.

I'm curious if you guys might be able to recommend some additional vendors that may offer this service. A service that gives the customer the ability to pay for their service work online!

Rick, I was in the middle of answering this a few days ago and got distracted. My apologies.

Here at MBH we are using MyKaarma. It's not only a "fixed-ops text communication tool" (not that a dealer needs ANOTHER texting solution) but it provides your customer the ability to pay their invoice online, on any device before picking up their car. The system sends you customer a copy of the bill through text or/and email. This is also nice because it allows the customer to review their RO before they arrive.

We've been using it for over a year now. I've received some great feedback from the customers that use it. I just wish we would push it more.

It's never been an issue with the customers liking it. They Love it. I had the opportunity to use it as a customer and it was effortless.

I'll find out who our Rep is. I spoke to someone by phone for a few minutes. I'll check my notes tomorrow.