• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Mar 15, 2012
Awards
First Name
Steve
36449446-5428-48a1-81a6-b358c43f486f-original.png

I am hopeful someone from your team was able to attend my last live training event. Either way, I wanted to make certain you were aware of the next online training session I’m conducting at 1 PM Eastern / 10 AM Pacific on Friday, September 9.

During this free live video training, I will teach you everything you need to know about creating and maintaining a genuine 5-Star Online Reputation without spending a dime and without wasting hours a day.

Please do yourself a favor and share the link to this page with anyone on your team(s) that wants to ensure your dealership always has the best reputation in your market. (For most of you, this would be your general manager, sales managers, internet manager and/or digital marketing manager.)

Attendees should expect to dramatically improve the number and quality of reviews they see on all review sites, including Google and (believe it or not) Yelp.

Register now for free online: http://undeniableadvantage.com/

The training is expected to last up to 2 hours and all attendees will be given time and a means for extensive Q&A – you do not want your team to miss this live event.

Good selling!
b3e40bb0-0bed-4459-87c1-b1dc1d6c0038-original.png