• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Reynolds DMS games again. MOPAR letter to dealers

If you are selling wouldn't you want all clients happy and "bad noise" low?

Cutting off vendors--cutting off Chrysler--can't be a good thing.

The nonsense that has gone on with Reynolds, do you think the people at the very top are in touch with the customers? With the kind of money that is involved in this deal, I doubt that the owners are very concerned. How many of these companies have improved once they have been sold? I can name a number of them that died on the vine.

How many of these companies have improved once they have been sold? I can name a number of them that died on the vine.

I totally agree with that comment and I've been smiling when all these self proclaimed SEO prophets preach about the many sales and consolidations this year. Once the company is sold, the talent leaves and a mercenary sales team is assembled.

So, it seems that Reynolds has blocked out any getting into ERA Access from a Remote PC program like Logmein, or GoToMyPC... A bunch of my dealer customers use those programs to get into their ERA Access that way... how is that going to work?

I'm amazed how Reynolds has managed to be unfriendly to just about any other company in the business.