• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Sign-in using Facebook, Twitter or Google

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Did you know you can sign into DealerRefresh using your Facebook, Twitter or Google profile?

Q: Why would I want to do that?
A: Many times you're are already logged into one of these social accounts. Come'on, you know you log into your Facebook account first thing each day. If you're already logged into one of these 3 accounts, when you visit DealerRefresh you'll already be logged in.

Q: Does my personal information from these accounts get shared with DealerRefresh?
A: Nope, just your general shared info like your name, and sometimes profile photo. It can all be edited afterwards.

Q: If I already have a user/pass through the normal sign-up process, can I still sign-in using Facebook, Twitter or Google?
A: You sure can. Matter of fact, I would recommend it. Many have all 3 profiles associated to their DealerRefresh profile. It betters your overall experience and you're never stumbling around trying to remember your DR user/pass.

Q: If I already have a user/pass through the normal sign-up, how do go about associating Facebook, Twitter or Google to my DealerRefresh account?
A: Follow the steps below... I would also follow these steps if you're new user and just signing up.

external_accounts.jpg

Log into your account as usual OR sign-up for a new account. Once you're logged in, click on your username/profile currently located in the light left corner. A drop down menu will appear. Click on External Accounts.

external_connect_eachone.jpg

From the External Accounts page, it's mostly straight forward. Click on the accounts you want to associate to your DealerRefresh profile, follow the prompts and you're set.

I'm sure most of you have done this before using another service. It's a common feature anymore and very useful.

Again, no personal information is shared with DealerRefresh. It merely betters your overall experience.

Questions? Post below.