• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Small dealership ideas

Jul 26, 2016
First Name
Matteo
Hi,

This is my first post so I dont know it is the right section.

I am about to open a small used car dealership with 20-30 cars. It will be warehouse and i am looking for some suggestions for tools that i can use. In the past, I used vAuto and some other tools I had around 100 cars but it was expensive. I am looking for inexpensive solution to this small dealership. I had a break for 2 years that is why I couldnt follow the new market tools.

What do you guys advise? :

- DMS

- Website

- What finance companies and lenders for sign-up and what financing software etc. DealerCenter ?

- Appraisal and Pricing

- Auction tools instead of MMR

and any other recommendations are highly appreciated!

Hi,

This is my first post so I dont know it is the right section.

I am about to open a small used car dealership with 20-30 cars. It will be warehouse and i am looking for some suggestions for tools that i can use. In the past, I used vAuto and some other tools I had around 100 cars but it was expensive. I am looking for inexpensive solution to this small dealership. I had a break for 2 years that is why I couldnt follow the new market tools.

What do you guys advise? :

- DMS

- Website

- What finance companies and lenders for sign-up and what financing software etc. DealerCenter ?

- Appraisal and Pricing

- Auction tools instead of MMR

and any other recommendations are highly appreciated!
Look into Vincue.com price is good shows what everyone is selling and more

Reactions: Adam Tobias
Hi Matteo. Congratulations on getting your new dealership up and running. I'm sure that everyone here is wishing you the best and great success for the future. For an inexpensive solution, you might want to look into DealerCarSearch.com. Like any solution, they have their faults (not being able to manipulate any of your own code on most pages for example), but they are relatively inexpensive and easy to use.

May I ask what demographic / price point / niche vehicle make/model / or specialty market you're going to be targeting?