Welcome to DealerRefresh Forums!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking thelink above. You may have to Register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Some Great Email Marketing and some Not So Great Email Marketing

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jeff Kershner, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Jeff Kershner

Jeff Kershner Founder Staff Member

First Name:
    Jeff
    Company:
    DealerRefresh
    Twitter:
    dealerrefresh
    I woke up this morning to 2 very different emails. Both caught my eye for different reasons.

1st

Amazon knows what I like and I love it when I get their recommendation email based on my previous purchases. They get a sale out of me almost every time with this...

[​IMG]

2nd

This email was received from DrivingSales. Nothing against'm but WHY DO I KEEP GETTING THESE?? I get enough bs emails in my inbox and I'm already on DrivingSales.com so why does Phillip continue to ask me to join? I would have replied to the email but of course it was a no-reply address.

[​IMG]

Be sure to read the highlighted areas. I thought it was funny and worthy of a quick share. :rofl:
  2. Brent Palen

Brent Palen Getting Refreshed

First Name:
    Brent
    Company:
    Holm Automotive Center
    That is a good example Jeff. Pretty funny too. This would be a great thread for me to follow if anyone else had some to share. Our appointment and closing percentage is in the toilet right now so we need to do some tweeking.
  3. JohnScott

JohnScott Refresher

First Name:
    ME inc
    Company:
    Mile One

:lmao: