• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

String DPS is now brought to you by Experian - and We're Hiring

Amy Eddins Hughes

Rust & Dust
Jan 8, 2014
First Name
Amy
Experian_helps_automotive_dealers_make_smarter_advertising_decisions.png

Today is a great day for Experian and our automotive clients. The Experian team have been working with String Automotive for several years, and have now taken the next step in our relationship, as String Automotive has become part of the Experian family.

With that being said - we are HIRING!

Automotive Product Sales Consultant - Dealer Positioning System
https://experian.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17964

http://www.experian.com/blogs/insig...e-dealers-make-smarter-advertising-decisions/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Zhendrix
Amy, huge congratulations to you in the String automotive team. As you know, I've always been a huge fan of not only your product but level of expertise and service.

This was one extremely solid move for Experian, as they continue to broaden their footprint within the automotive landscape.

I've also had the opportunity to work closely with Experian team over previous years. Great people with some amazing data. This partnership/acquisition makes a lot of sense.

Tell Ken, Kershner says say hello and again congratulations!!

If we have any DealerRefresh community members that are fanatic for data and analytics, and looking to possibly make a move in a different direction, I'd take a serious look at this opportunity that Amy is presenting here.

@Amy Eddins Hughes - if I'm not mistaken, String was one of the first companies to understand the importance of event tracking on the car dealerships website.

If at anytime you would like to have a lengthy conversation or better yet, you are more than welcome to join us during one of our Friday live hangouts. Send me a private message and let's see what we can put together.

Reactions: Zhendrix