• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Sub Prime/Finance Manager Needed ASAP - Rushville, IN

E. Brown

Push Start
Jan 26, 2015
First Name
ERICA
Auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to consider a career as a Finance Manager with Hubler Chevrolet.
Apply to be a Finance & Insurance Manager of our automotive sales team today!

Job Description
  • Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Manager assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager
  • Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Managers help our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and also present them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience
  • Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Manager are proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability
  • Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
  • Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
  • Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Manager accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
  • Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
  • Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
  • Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department
  • Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
  • Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career as an automotive Finance & Insurance Manager working with exciting new products we look forward to talking with you.

Requirements

• Must have 2 years of auto dealership experience in Finance Manager role
  • Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
  • Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
  • Must possess the ability to “close"
  • Professional Appearance
  • Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
  • Valid U.S. driver's license

APPLY TODAY
via email to:
[email protected]

Last edited: