• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Trade-In Evaluator

Seems like a pretty straightforward tool to add to a website.
Just use a trade-in form with an attachment file input?

Does it need to do anything beyond that? Does it need to track things on the back-end or just send an email with links to the uploaded files?

Thanks for the feedback! We're wanting something that can send an email directly to a General Manager, so that he not only has the mileage, year..etc...but he can actually see the vehicle as well. Also, we feel like if the customer invest a little more time in the process, maybe they are more likely to actually take a trip to the dealership.

Thanks for the feedback! We're wanting something that can send an email directly to a General Manager, so that he not only has the mileage, year..etc...but he can actually see the vehicle as well. Also, we feel like if the customer invest a little more time in the process, maybe they are more likely to actually take a trip to the dealership.

It's possible. I wouldn't make them required fields by any means or you'll deter people, but the idea seems decent enough.
I imagine as an optional field you will find a small % of people that have those photos handy and are able to upload them.
Won't work on mobile either. I think the idea makes sense, but it may do some interesting things to the analytics.