• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Uncle Joe's Make Over Diary

Hey -- how 'bout a warning, huh? I almost had a seizure viewing that page...

Not sure who here found Ling first, but, after I cleaned the coffee off my screen, and you REALLY look at what's she's doing there... it's F'KING AMAZING.

ling_380.gif

I am a long time Ling Fan.

Reactions: 1 person

If you ever wondered what happened 9 months after Vegas and Atari got together....

Ling is a member of DealerRefresh View Profile: LINGsCARS - DealerRefresh Automotive Technology Forums :thumbup:

I think you need to consider this value proposition on your VDP's Joe:

DO YOU SMOKE?
FREE
CAR
FOR SMOKERS
xray.gif

The £££ cost
of smoking is
the same as
a new car
from Ling!
...IF YOU QUIT
cigs_125-1.png
butt_sm.jpg
med.jpg
cigs_kill.gif
Renting my C1
costs the same as
13 fags per day!

Reactions: 2 people
Office webcam is too cool LINGS CARS CAR LEASE DEALS MERCEDES CAR LEASING DEALS WEBCAMS (UK sleeps while we're awake)

From Ling.com What does the TV do?
The TV keeps everyone in my office aware of all my customers and visitors online, and tells me who is visiting my website. The TV also displays the waiting time for proposal and sales (Emma C and me) and admin (Guy, Emma M and Jon) replies...

Tell me that's not a BRILLIANT customer to sales rep bridge tool!!
Tell me that's not a BRILLIANT sales motivation tool!!

DAMN!:bow: Game on Ling!

Hellooooooooo everyone,

hahahah, glad you enjoy everything.

Hope you understand I have advantage in the UK because the whole industry is very conservative, a lot of dealer websites and service is average or poor. Many franchised dealers are overly controlled by the manufacturers.

I really do my best to entertain with my website, my latest promotion is the "safety card" and advice like in aeroplanes.

Thanks for all comments. I really admire a lot of the spirit in USA car dealers, I have particularly good relationship with Jay at Beverley Hills Porsche in LA... but the UK suits my business as the geographical size of the country is perfect for my service (I can be truly national).

It has been a hard time over past few years for UK dealers, but I have always been profitable - that is my main aim. Pointless to lose money. Latest Euro crisis is affecting confidence at the moment. Fortunately with plenty of cash in bank, I am holding my breath.

Certainly the web is becoming a bigger part of the future.

You'll be interested that I do all my own SEO (my 80 year old Earl does that) and web stuff (no designer) and I never spend a penny on PPC.

Hope I haven't caused any migraines... :) ... I am on twitter at @LINGsCARS

Ling