• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Uncle Joe's Make Over Diary

I was just reviewing my VDPs on AutoTrader/Cars and Home site. Props out to my pal at HomeNet, Matt Scalcione, that Comment Generator we cobbled together 3 years ago still looks great!

Uncle Joe's (& Matt's ;-) Comment Generator:

Used 2011 Dodge Durango For Sale Near Syracuse NY
Description: This 2011 Dodge Durango has the sought after Citadel trim and also has the upgraded HD Trailer Towing Pkg w/Rear Load Leveling Suspension!

Hot options are: 3rd row seating, sirius radio, seating capacity-7, leather interior, 8-way power seats, power lumbar support, bluetooth, 5-speed automatic, all wheel drive, dvd player, hd trailer towing pkg, power sunroof, antilock brakes, rearview camera, traction control, and stability assist.

You need space to haul friends, family and clients, but, your current ride is going to cost a lot to keep going. Getting stranded is not an option! Your search maybe over! One test drive of this 2011 Dodge Durango, the confidence you'll get will win your heart over!

Reactions: 3 people
View attachment 1440

Sorry for all the broken links, fixing now.

Chad,

Smell your post, [sniff..sniff] it smells like... SPAM.

This is a community where we help each other, your post are ALL ABOUT YOU. To make me even hotter, I went to your website and I see that you're marketing plan is all about HIDING YOUR IDEAS. OMG, that's so last century! Register for a demo? Really?

If you're looking to grow your business via the internet, consider studying the marketing models of other vendors that profit these pages daily.

Reactions: 1 person
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person