• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

VinSolutions/Motosnap pricing

Sep 11, 2009
First Name
GrossingerChevrolet
This is my first post! I am a big fan of Dealer Refresh and I have been an active reader, but the time has come to cross onto the forum. I just wanted to see if anyone on this forum uses the ILM portion of vinsolutions/motosnap. Additionally i would like to know what you pay for the product so I am assured a deal. PLEASE PM ME THE INFO Thanks in advance guys and gals!

You guys are hilarious. What do you mean about a sales pitch anyways? I don't work in sales! I just tell the truth. :)

The truth about ILM is you shouldn't buy it. You should replace your current CRM with a new CRM that can also properly handle internet leads. That's the truth.

But if you have to buy an ILM product because your CRM is that bad, then make sure you buy it from a company who has full CRM as well so you can switch to that CRM later. Otherwise you will have to switch your ILM and CRM both later. Might as well take a step in the right direction and save training costs later.

The standard price for our ILM is $599 a month I believe, but that includes no contract. Prices are negotiable and the product gets better every 2 weeks.