Welcome to DealerRefresh Forums!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking thelink above. You may have to Register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

VinSolutions/Motosnap pricing

Discussion in 'CRM, ILM, and Desking Support & Best Practices' started by BHarvey, Sep 11, 2009.

1. BHarvey

BHarvey New Member

First Name:
    GrossingerChevrolet
    This is my first post! I am a big fan of Dealer Refresh and I have been an active reader, but the time has come to cross onto the forum. I just wanted to see if anyone on this forum uses the ILM portion of vinsolutions/motosnap. Additionally i would like to know what you pay for the product so I am assured a deal. PLEASE PM ME THE INFO Thanks in advance guys and gals!
  2. Alex Snyder

Alex Snyder Administrator Staff Member

First Name:
    Alex
    Twitter:
    axsnyder
    Here comes Matt :lol:

Be ready for a big sales pitch!
  3. Jeff Kershner

Jeff Kershner Founder Staff Member

First Name:
    Jeff
    Twitter:
    dealerrefresh
    Wow...it's been 3 hours and NO Matt...is he OK?? Oh...he's too busy in the other threads talking about VINSolutions. :rofl:
  4. DrewAment

DrewAment Active Member

First Name:
    Drew
    Twitter:
    DrewAment
    Alex,

Ya beat me to it....I was thinking the same thing. He must be out today, cause normally he would chime right in on a VinSolutions questions!

Edit: After I hit POST saw Jeff's post---1 min apart LOL

--Drew
  5. mattwatson81

mattwatson81 Getting Refreshed

First Name:
    Matt
    You guys are hilarious. What do you mean about a sales pitch anyways? I don't work in sales! I just tell the truth. :-)

The truth about ILM is you shouldn't buy it. You should replace your current CRM with a new CRM that can also properly handle internet leads. That's the truth.

But if you have to buy an ILM product because your CRM is that bad, then make sure you buy it from a company who has full CRM as well so you can switch to that CRM later. Otherwise you will have to switch your ILM and CRM both later. Might as well take a step in the right direction and save training costs later.

The standard price for our ILM is $599 a month I believe, but that includes no contract. Prices are negotiable and the product gets better every 2 weeks.
  6. Shawn Morse

Shawn Morse New Member

First Name:
    Shawn
    Matt takes care of the hard work I am the sales guy!