• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What are you using for your Photo Booth Curtains?

Our owner has ties with the owner of a billboard company a mile or two away from us. As such, we use the back side of old billboards to line our walls. It's really durable and you can't beat the price, although it requires that you not have any light come through from the other side.

used-2007-chrysler-300-c-6310-6664179-1-640.jpg

Joe,

As you know, the material should be light-absorbing. You don't want a flash bouncing light back on your subject matter. This is why black and green are common backdrop colors. For what you're doing, white makes a lot of sense and with white being so reflective you definitely have to put a lot of research in the make-up of the fabric. Muslin is the typical fabric choice of most theatrical institutes and photographers. Muslin takes paint well, so if you wanted to buy a few stretches of the fabric and then have a logo printed to it that could be an option.

I used some of this for a small light-box I pieced together a long time ago, and here is a bigger piece (14x20 feet) of it: Studio Dynamics 14x20' Muslin Background -Solid White 1420IMWH

TY Alex.

I am going with off-white so the white cars don't disappear and the black cars don't have some much contrast.

Agreed with the non-reflective material. I use paint tarps now (lowest cost cloth I could find)

Hmm... Paint the cloth? I NEVER thought of that! AWESOME!