• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Which CRM are you using?

I've been personally using AutoRaptor and absolutely love it. AutoRaptor has been probably the single best thing I've bought since taking this department over.

Inventory integration
Desking tools
up-to-the-minute lease rates including incentives
built-in email
inventory / customer tracking based on key terms (pairing a new vehicle to an old customer who requested one)
ease of use
complete mobile phone integration
COST!!

Between Auction123 and AutoRaptor we've been very blessed.

Quoted again for emphasis. I can't brag enough about how much AutoRaptor has done for us. We had a massive hurdle of trying to convert 60yr old salespeople to using a CRM/ILM and that is NO easy task. We've tried other CRM's in the past but it all comes down to this: If the salesmen can't figure out how to use it it's no good. AutoRaptor is the most simple, yet feature-packed ILM/CRM I found. It's super easy to use and very intuitive. We're getting such better results now that everyone can participate.

www.autoraptor.com Contact Lorrie and tell her you heard about it from Matt M.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm currently doing a search for the "best" CRM/ILM "platform" (ie, company that can provide everything from the lead to the desking to the follow-up solutions).

I've reviewed the entire thread and there are many good comments about the various vendors in the market. However, this thread has not had comments since last summer:
  • Has the market changed materially since then?
  • Are iMagic, DealerSocket and VinSolutions still the "hot" vendors in this market?
  • We have Autobase in 2 stores, and so it's on my list to consider. Is that company advancing its technology sufficiently to be seriously considered at this point?
  • Our stores will be BDC-centric, that is the BDC will be the "command center" for all incoming and outgoing communications with customers and prospects - any solutions better than others for this type of approach/process?

Many thanks for any feedback.

Bill

I personally like ADP. I consulted for awhile and installed about 13 BDCs in all kinds of dealerships (big and small). After using most of the CRMs i prefer ADP. Their support team is knowledgeable but be prepared for long hold times. Their tool is pretty powerful if setup correctly

New to the forum, greetings all. I am the VP for a small group of dealerships. Brought us up to date last year with Dealer.com websites and their ILM but we all know of its limitations as a bona fide CRM tool. The issue I have is that our dealerships use a proprietary DMS which has no CRM tool built in. Changing to a Reynolds or ADP system may not be the most economical choice, I really don't know what they are per month, but I am guessing it's going to be a huge jump from what we pay now. That being said, are there any recommendations for a CRM tools that can be integrated with a non ADP or Reynolds based DMS?

Last edited: