• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Which CRM are you using?

Anyone using Dealer.com's Lead Machine?

Yes, but not fully. However, I will say that if we were on a different CRM than iMagicLab (and the other CRM wasn't great with Internet Leads), I would probably start using DDC's LeadMachine as my ILM.

AJ - we used to be on ADP CRM. Fortunately I had iMagicLab ILM from our AutoBase days, but if we didn't I would have used Dealer.com's ILM.

Yes, but not fully. However, I will say that if we were on a different CRM than iMagicLab (and the other CRM wasn't great with Internet Leads), I would probably start using DDC's LeadMachine as my ILM.

AJ - we used to be on ADP CRM. Fortunately I had iMagicLab ILM from our AutoBase days, but if we didn't I would have used Dealer.com's ILM.

Thanks, that was the feedback I needed!

Please if you people dont mind can you tell me what is CRM? tHAT WOULD HELP ME IN SELECTING ONE OPTION HERE...

Please advise:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please if you people dont mind can you tell me what is CRM? tHAT WOULD HELP ME IN SELECTING ONE OPTION HERE...

Please advise:cry:

Customer relationship management (CRM) is a broadly recognized, widely-implemented strategy for managing and nurturing a company’s interactions with customers and sales prospects. It involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes—principally sales related activities, but also those for marketing, customer service, and technical support. The overall goals are to find, attract, and win new customers, nurture and retain those the company already has, entice former customers back into the fold, and reduce the costs of marketing and customer service. [1]
According to Forrester Research, spending on customer relationship management is expected to top $11 billion annually by 2010, as enterprises seek to grow top-line revenues, improve the customer experience, and boost the productivity of customer-facing staff.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crm_software#cite_note-1
From the Wiki