• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Which DMS are you using? ADP, Reynolds, Arkona...

Our dealership is currently using Reynolds but is considering a change. DMS vendors under consideration are ADP, Arkona, and Autosoft. Anything you hate or love about these systems? Since Arkona and Autosoft don't integrate with our franchise's web site, any ideason how much extra data entry this will cause? How difficult is it to build queries in these systems (or is it even necessary to do so)?

We have been using Arkona ever since I started working here but I am still learning the system since I don't mess with much other then checking feeds and using showroom manager. I need to be more hands on with it but the owner and our system admins handle the majority of the workload. Arkona has come along way and I hear that it is pretty affordable compared to some of the other ones you mentioned.

Anyone who knows more about Arkona talk to me... I am curently on ADP, and looking maybe to change to Arkona. The price difference is massive, but I'm worried about the switching process and quality of the DMS. Have any of you thought of switching?

Last edited: