• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

The Hidden Art of Keeping Your Customers Coming Back for More... Now with a 60 Day Free Trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

malinda.terreri

Grease Monkey
Jun 4, 2011
First Name
Malinda
Your salespeople probably close 60-70% of repeat customers versus 5-20% of new prospects. So what are you doing to build long-term customer loyalty?

Introducing an automotive eNewsletter that's:
  • So advanced, it can be delivered to your customers' inboxes at the exact time they typically check their email.
  • So engaging, it's typical for you to see a click through rate of 27% to 35%.
Here's why dealers love our eNewsletters:
  • Your eNewsletter content is built on a custom microsite to match your main website so all of your important links are just a click away.
  • Complete social media integration so your messages go viral.
  • Triggered follow-ups sent to your customers based on which story they click on. It's just like having a virtual sales force.
  • Includes fun monthly contests that generate hot leads for you.
  • Complete DMS integration so you know who read your newsletter and then purchased a vehicle and/or service work and the total dollars generated.
  • We handle everything - from content and distribution to tracking and reporting.
Here's why customers love our eNewsletters:
  • They educate with relevant, professional automotive videos and articles as well as manufacturer's updates.
  • They entertain with funny YouTube videos and content that get people clicking on your social sharing links.
  • They personalize your dealership because each issue includes your name and photo as well as their salesperson's name so your customers feel a personal connection.
  • They save your customers money with service coupons and stories on current incentives.
How committed are we to keeping you connected to your customers?
Check out the funny video message your customers will see from the World's Greatest Grief Counselor in the unlikely event they unsubscribe: http://1to1News.com/unsubscribe.php

People buy from people they like and these eNewsletters build customer loyalty in a very unique way.
You can see an online demo at 1 to 1 News, LLC - Automotive eNewsletters

The Offer:
Get free set-up and two months of free eNewsletter service.

If you decide to continue after the trial, your first payment won't be due until January - absolutely no fourth quarter expenses with this offer! And then, our special, all-inclusive pricing is:
  • Up to 5000 emails per month: $487
  • 5001 to 10,000 emails per month: $687
  • 10,001 to 20,000 emails per month: $887
Contracts are month-to-month with no cancelation fee.

How do you sign up?
Simply post your name, dealership, and contact info in this thread.

Questions?
Post below or contact Malinda Terreri at (800) 879-8870.

Malinda - I'm going to jump on this offer for my Toyota Dealer. We've been using another newsletter service with some success BUT I feel as is there is some room for improvement. The open rate and engagement rate have declined, despite placing more effort into the newsletter each month.

I'd really like to find a service that offers some ideas and gets "involved" in the newsletter for the dealership each month. I want a service that myself/dealership can coordinate the with each month. A service that takes some time to understand our process, service, sales and social presence.

Lets give this shot!!

Jeff

Yago,

Hmmm, $487 to send 5000 emails at once to Matt Watson. I hadn't considered inbox flooding as a possible revenue stream - as usual, you're a step ahead.

It would be interesting to do newsletter marketing for PGI but our strength is really on marketing for dealers rather than to them.

Malinda

We had some nice success with our first 1to1News dealer newsletter. Especially for the first send.

I'll be sure to get some numbers posted here soon. Already looking forward to the next send.

I'm really liking the fact that it's less administrative work for myself. I can send my ideas and rough draft articles over to 1to1News while they take the time to format and proof the articles before sending. Nice ROI reports to go along with it. :)

Last call for the 2 month free trial...

Jeff, I've had some dealers with multiple stores contact us directly from this offer and sign-up, so thanks again for letting us post it.

Beginning January 1st, we're changing to a one-month free trial instead. So, if you want to start the year with a unique way to stay connected with your sales and service customers, now is a great time to give us a call.

Malinda, my Toyota dealer had another successful month with the Newsletter. The contests have been a great idea to improve open and engagement rates.

I hope you can get some of the other dealers that took advantage of your Deals for Dealers offer to also post their results.

I'll continue to post our results as we move forward. Thanks!

So engaging, it's typical for you to see a click through rate of 27% to 35%.

Is that a real number? Must see proof.

Retail industry AVERAGES are 3.7% for click through rate. Might be beneficial to understand what calls to action you use.

Also, why use a microsite? How does that provide long term benefits for the dealer in terms of SEO/site content and engagement from users that aren't subscribed to the newsletter?

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for your post. The 27-35% are real click through numbers. (Unique clicks/opens)

As for proof, our reports document when your customers open the email, which stories they click on and then their subsequent vehicle purchase and/or service work with RO total. You'll also see it in the traffic that is sent to your main website.

The reason we use microsites is because of the programming limitations with some dealer website providers.

1. By hosting the content ourselves, we're able to implement tracking for our ROI reports as well as use behavior-based triggers so that specific follow-ups can be generated based on which story a person clicks on.

2. We use tracking code to deliver personalized content as well. If a sentence on a landing page reads by default: "Has your vehicle ever..." our variable code will swap out text based on the reader's vehicle so instead it might read: "Has your Corolla ever..." The contest forms are also pre-populated with the customer's info.

3. We add 7-10 fully formatted pages a month and there just isn't an efficient way to push content to dealer sites given the formatting and coding restrictions of different dealer website providers.

It is easy enough to add a link from the dealer site to the microsite to get some seo lift.

Each page of the microsite includes a subscription link for traffic that comes from the social sharing or from the dealer's site inviting them to subscribe.

Could I interest you in the 60 day free trial so you can see for yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.