• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

MollyCurry

3rd Base Coach
Dec 28, 2016
First Name
Molly
SOCIALDEALER is extending their NADA Special. Facebook highlighted SOCIALDEALER on their Business page. It's a good read on how they helped Castle Chevrolet find new customers.
Learn more here: https://vendordbauto.com/one-month-free-from-socialdealer/
And here: https://socialdealer.com/nada2019/
2019-01-21_19-51-26.jpg

Question for you. What can you do with SocialDealer that you can't with Buffer, Sprout, Cision or HootSuite, etc.? I remember the price difference being shocking to us. I remember demoing it and I couldn't see a differentiator. IOW, is there an automotive hook (inventory marketing) or the like that makes it worth while to a top?

Good afternoon, first of all thank you for sharing our most recent case study and NADA special offer.

I’d like to share the main differentiators between our social services and companies like (Buffer, Sprout, Hootsuite).

The considerable difference is that we are a full-service social advertising agency designed exclusively for automotive retailers. The main product for above mentioned companies is a DIY social platform that provides posting solutions for organic social. They do offer abilities to post social ads, however their targeting capabilities are limited and not geared toward automotive audiences.

This is where we come in… our targeting approach is unique and relative to automotive. We use proprietary data solutions and on the lot audience monitoring to increase our relevancy and performance of each ad.

Since our beginning, we have had the privilege of being a beta and alpha partner of Facebook/Instagram. The first Facebook Business automotive case study features our company, products and clients. Our entire team is Facebook Blueprint Certified as we are among the first agencies to have an entire certified account management team.

https://www.facebook.com/business/success/2-castle-chevrolet

We understand there is confusion in the marketplace on what we offer and who we are, however our goal is to educate and become a resource for automotive social advertising best practices, as we already are for Facebook Business directly.

In regards to price comparison, our pricing is based on full service social advertising management rather than a one-time platform licensing fee. Our bundled services also include reputation management, review generation, cause marketing dashboard, dynamic targeting with custom data packages, and more…

If you have more specific questions, please reach out directly. Looking forward to continuing the conversation.

I’d like to share the main differentiators between our social services and companies like (Buffer, Sprout, Hootsuite).

The considerable difference is that we are a full-service social advertising agency designed exclusively for automotive retailers. The main product for above mentioned companies is a DIY social platform that provides posting solutions for organic social. They do offer abilities to post social ads, however their targeting capabilities are limited and not geared toward automotive audiences.

This is where we come in… our targeting approach is unique and relative to automotive. We use proprietary data solutions and on the lot audience monitoring to increase our relevancy and performance of each ad.

Thanks Jeff! That is excellent clarification. Also glad to see you getting your ass back on DealerRefresh :poke: :D

I completely get the fact that there's a difference between concierge and self-managed. I remember the self-managed part being SUPER EXPENSIVE, which was very weird to me (hence my comment). This was at the agency level, we weren't after concierge (wasn't much of a way for us to make profit using your tool via concierge). Also, this was very early on, you just had launched. Maybe your prices have come down? I remember you coming out of a dealership group.

Looks like you've gone down the advertising path, so truth is you'd be competing with the likes of AutoSweet, etc. What type of reports do you provide your clients, just curious? Does it go deeply, such as ROAS?

I completely get the fact that there's a difference between concierge and self-managed. I remember the self-managed part being SUPER EXPENSIVE, which was very weird to me (hence my comment). This was at the agency level, we weren't after concierge (wasn't much of a way for us to make profit using your tool via concierge). Also, this was very early on, you just had launched. Maybe your prices have come down? I remember you coming out of a dealership group.

Looks like you've gone down the advertising path, so truth is you'd be competing with the likes of AutoSweet, etc. What type of reports do you provide your clients, just curious? Does it go deeply, such as ROAS?

Alexander, we are very much on the advertising side of things. Let me speak with our technical folks and project managers and see what we are comfortable sharing on a public form. A lot of what we are doing these days is unique to us and not in the public eye...so I want to ensure I am careful in what we post. More to come...

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexander Lau
Alexander, we are very much on the advertising side of things. Let me speak with our technical folks and project managers and see what we are comfortable sharing on a public form. A lot of what we are doing these days is unique to us and not in the public eye...so I want to ensure I am careful in what we post. More to come...thank you for your follow up.
All good and I'm not attempting to throw you under the bus or anything. I refer products to many dealers, just curious. I hear your brand mentioned a lot. Thx!