This forum sponsored by...
- Last Activity:
- Jan 31, 2018
- Apr 27, 2011
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
- Neutral ratings received:
- Negative ratings received:
Share This Page
Noob, Male, from Orange County, California
- BigJoeIngram was last seen:
- Jan 31, 2018
- September 2
- Home Page:
- Orange County, California
- BDC Genius
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Describe Yourself:
- Consultant - You offer coaching, training, and/or consulting services
- Please select your current position at the dealership…:
- Manager – Sales, Internet or Finance
- Select any and all OEM/brands YOU are currently associated with:
- Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge. Ram. Toyota, Lexus, Mazda, Ford, Nissan
- What DEALER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DMS) are you currently using?:
- Reynolds Power (UCS)
- Dealer or Company Name:
- Forward Progress LLC
- I Own, Manage or Oversee…:
- Single Point Dealership
- Email Format:
- What is your biggest challenge on the sales floor or Internet department at the moment?:
- Phone skills
- Are you using a video service (like Walk-Around Video) to respond to customer inquires?:
- How long have been in the industry?:
- 3 months
- What services do you provide?:
- Telephone and Internet Training
What can I say about Joe Ingram
- How did you find us?:
He is a Husband, Father, Speaker, Author and Sales authority. Joe Ingram is a hard working sales professional that has a flair for managing and creating above average teams of people. He lives for the hunt, and surrounds himself with people that crave great accomplishments. Joe is always looking to create what hasn't been created, or accomplishing what others couldn't.
Joe Ingram is internally motivated to create greatness in others. His belief is simple - You have to expect perfection and tolerate excellence!
Side note: Joe Ingram explains to his children all the time; "Why be Normal? Normal people get normal pay checks - be extraordinary and people cant afford to have you leave." Ingram's are NEVER normal.
Joe has a taste for the automotive business, it is still the greatest sales game out there.
He currently has experience selling software, training, and automobiles.
"All things worth selling - are worth selling for all the money!" - Joe Ingram.