• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

In Store Processes

Which CRM are you guys using to track this stuff?

Currently we are using Autoraptor but I just don't think its capable of doing what I need.

I want to be able to track contact/appointment/show % etc.

Right now I feel like I'm in the dark. E-leads we are closing at a paltry 4%

Jerry,

Is that average or some that has been trained by you and actually follows the process?

That's the average of a well trained client. The top 20% of my clients are doing 80% appointments. Show rates can be fluctuate depending on size of city, distance to dealership. By making the appointment sooner than later will help increase show rates. 50% close rate was an average I saw when I worked at a CRM company. I looked at data from all show appointments across multiple dealers and it was 50%. I am pretty sure the folks at Dealer Socket said the same when I was at the user conference in Sept.

Lot's of opportunity for growth Sachin! You can be a hero!

Time to get my Super Hero suit on! I took a few months break from the world and came back with a fresh mind. Ready to tackle all of the inefficiencies!

Autoraptor did email me after this post and said they are working on reporting for appointments/shows etc. Let's hope it comes sooner than later :)

That's the average of a well trained client. The top 20% of my clients are doing 80% appointments. Show rates can be fluctuate depending on size of city, distance to dealership. By making the appointment sooner than later will help increase show rates. 50% close rate was an average I saw when I worked at a CRM company. I looked at data from all show appointments across multiple dealers and it was 50%. I am pretty sure the folks at Dealer Socket said the same when I was at the user conference in Sept.

So,

That is no average guy, that is the guy willing to invest on his team by bringing an outside trainer like you that proactively monitors their performance.

I would hate to see a dealer reading this and torture his manager to reach this numbers without providing the support for it.