• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Kijiji Autos - Inside Account Managers Wanted - Toronto, ON

Apr 22, 2009
Awards
First Name
Ryan
Hey DealerRefreshers,

Not sure if there are many Canadians on the forum, but I thought I'd share my recent job posting.

When I started with Kijiji Autos there were only 3 reps.

In just 2.5 short years we have exploded to a team of 20 and over 5000 dealers. Please apply directly through the link below.

LinkedIn Ad -- Account Manager - Inside at Kijiji, an eBay Company in Toronto, Canada Area - Job | LinkedIn

__________________________________________________________________________________

You say you want a company that is cutting edge and innovative...well here it is!

• Stellar solution selling skills
  • Customer Driven with solid client relationship management
  • Outstanding communication skills and business acumen
  • Drive and the determination to really make a difference
Role and responsibilities:

• Providing solid client relationship management by acting as a true business partner to autos dealers across Canada
  • Ensuring clients are aware of how to best utilize the site and take advantage of their online advertising solutions on Kijiji
  • Making product and service recommendations that increase the value of the Kijiji Autos proposition through effective qualifying and needs analysis
  • Preparing regular sales report forecasting through CRM (Salesforce)
  • Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to achieve business and personal goals
  • Achieving and exceeding account retention, renewal and revenue growth goals
  • Delivering sales presentations to key clients in coordination with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
  • Communicating to a high standard with clients at all levels of the business via phone and email

Desired Skills and Experience

Desired skills and experience:

• B2B Sales Experience within the SMB/corporate sector
  • Polished Sales Skills – Needs qualification, cultivating relationships, negotiating/closing business, objection handling
  • Background in web based advertising – SEO, and SEM, banners, web search, digital media etc.(preferred but not necessary)
  • Previous experience buying, selling or listing on Kijiji is a necessity
  • Understanding of the dealership based automotive business (preferred but not necessary)

About this company

Following company
Kijiji is Canada's most popular free, local classifieds site and one of the most visited sites in the country. Over eleven million Canadians use Kijiji each month!

Kijiji was launched in Montreal and Quebec City in February 2005. In November 2005, Kijiji expanded across the rest of Canada and is now in over 100 cities coast to coast.

Kijiji is an eBay company, part of the eBay Classifieds Group of companies. You can learn more here: ECG Overview | ECG