• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Jeff Kershner to speak DealerTalk in Toronto, March 4th

Apr 22, 2009
Awards
First Name
Ryan
save the date dealertalk.jpg

I'm excited to announce that I have been busy north of the border (Canada) putting together the second annual DealerTalk conference. Last year was a huge success, bringing dealers from all across the country together for one day to witness some world class speakers.

So what is my job for this event?

-Talent

Working for an amazing company that isn't worried about the ROI on the conference really allows me to think big. I would compare it to being a kid and picking your dream band lineup for a rock concert.

The DealerRefresh forums have been a massive part to my success in the industry. So many great dealers and vendors working together for the greater good, it's unreal.

I knew I had to get the godfather himself Jeff Kershner up to Canada for this event. Jeff was pumped at the idea of talking to dealers from Canada and paying 'tranna a visit.

So here is the line-up I was able to come up with

- Jeff Kershner -
How Utillize The Tablet In The Showroom
- Jay Baer - Youtility: Why Smart Marketing Is About Help Not Hype
- Paul Potratz - You Could Be Wasting Thousands
- Theo Fleury (NHL Superstar) - Don't Quit Before The Miracle
- Jason Craine - TBD

Tickets are only $99 Until Jan.31 - DealerTalk 2014

If you haven't read Jay Baer's book Youtility, I strongly recommend it.

When: Tuesday, March 4th
Where: Four Seasons, Toronto

Pics from last year:

_paul blue dealertalk.jpg

save the date dealertalk.jpg

_scott monty.jpg

_entrance.jpg

Attachments

• _crowd shot.jpg
    _crowd shot.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1
Woot! I'm excited for this. Attended last year and got TONS of value from it! The cost is so reasonable compared to a few of the other conferences I have attended south of the border. Highly recommend attending.

Any other Refresher's going to be there?