• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

All Call - Digital BDC

bustin dailey

Full Sticker + Prep
Apr 1, 2010
First Name
Dustin
We would like to start a real BDC here at my dealership. Our thoughts are that we should outsource this work first, and have contacted a company called " ALl Call" who will answer our incoming sales phone calls, set appointments, and possibly set service appointments also from incoming vehicle service inquiries.

What other companies offer this kind of remote BDC service? I'd like to have at least 3 to choose from, and am interested in the one with the highest quality process and best results ( of course ).

Thanks in-advance!

We would like to start a real BDC here at my dealership. Our thoughts are that we should outsource this work first, and have contacted a company called " ALl Call" who will answer our incoming sales phone calls, set appointments, and possibly set service appointments also from incoming vehicle service inquiries.

What other companies offer this kind of remote BDC service? I'd like to have at least 3 to choose from, and am interested in the one with the highest quality process and best results ( of course ).

Thanks in-advance!
Dealermine has offered this for years

I am with Sean on this. Why would you want to outsource a phone call? I find the #1 thing people want is info, and they want it direct from the source as fast as they can. Would you outsource your service calls, heck no, so why do that with sales?

As for All-Call, I know Greg Wells and he is a great person, I am sure they are doing a great job. I just have a differing opinion on phone calls. He helped us revamp our BDC and they are doing great.

You should try the out-source model for after hours calls and e-leads first. See how it goes.

A number of great responses here. If you ultimately decide to oursource your BDC I would have a few questions before I make a recommendaiton:

*Who is your CRM provider and do they provide this service?...
*BDC function (follow up/Chat/Direct Mail/Marketing/ect) should be a part of your overall sales strategy. In many cases you are stuck trying to communicate campaigns between website venders, marketing, ect. Maybe you should consider a company who can make this easy and help you consolidate venders?