• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Sales Positions Open at Luxury Auto Dealers Nationwide

SnapRecruiting

Lot Lizard
Aug 4, 2014
First Name
Kevin
We have clients in various cities across the United States. If you are interested in getting into sales at a luxury dealership, please submit your resume through Submit Resume - Snap Recruiting | Customer Service & Sales Recruiters | We Recruit the Best, for the Best.

--

*About Snap Recruiting*

Our philosophy is different than most recruiting firms. We’re on the hunt year round for our clients, delivering them the best available candidates on a regular schedule. We specialize in sales and customer service recruiting and our knowledge and commitment shows. We’re passionate and focused on helping you.

Our clients are the best in their respective fields. They’re the type of employers that competitors envy. They know how to treat their people well and they have amazing workplace cultures. Rather than feel like a “warm body,” employees are highly-valued assets to the companies they work for and it shows.

We work with extraordinary companies offering the best opportunities and bring them the most talented and qualified candidates available! If you believe in yourself and your abilities, we believe in you, too!

Take an opportunity to introduce yourself to us - let’s see if you’re the perfect fit for one of our many clients. We want to write this new chapter in your life together. If you believe in yourself and what you do, work for the best. Let us match you up with the right company so you can excel. Submit your resume to us today and we’ll talk.

Candidates... read this blog post for tips when applying for a position:

Recruiting for the automotive industry, we interview an extraordinarily wide range of candidates - who come to us through our website or various advertisements that we run in our clients’ markets.

If you are interested in a career in auto sales, especially in the luxury or exotics markets, professionalism is absolutely paramount. Given that we screen candidates by phone exclusively, your “presence” on that initial call is most crucial.

A few tips for candidates who are interested in getting a position at one of our clients’ dealerships:

- Don’t abuse the English language. Sure, we can overlook a hiccup here and there, but “yeah” isn’t an appropriate response during an interview, nor is it the proper way to answer your phone.

- Have your voicemail set up and make sure that it can accept messages. How is a recruiter or hiring manager supposed to get in touch with you if you don’t have your phone’s voicemail set up, or if the box is full and cannot accept any messages?

- Make sure your email and phone number are correct on your resume. If your contact information is incorrect, we cannot get in touch with you.

- Sharing a cell phone with a family member or roommate? It’s understandable that not everyone can afford their own phone. That said, if you’re sharing a phone with others, better alert them to the fact that hiring managers might be calling and that they should be polite and willing to take a message.

- Return phone calls promptly. You submit your resume in response to a job advertisement, a hiring manager contacts you and leaves a voicemail... it’s pretty important that you call them back. We aren’t going to call you ten times, sorry.

- When going in for an in-person interview, please dress professionally.

- Before an in-person interview, you should review the dealership’s lineup a little bit. While not expected to know the line inside and out, you should at least make an effort to know their models and price points. It shows that you care.

- When doing phone screenings for our clients, we are looking for talented, driven people. That means emotion, guts and drive. If you don’t have it, you won’t make it in automotive sales.

Forgot one...

- Don't ever tell a hiring manager or recruiter that you can "sell ice to an eskimo." Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.
What if they have the invoice to prove it? ;)

Seriously though, this has a lot of nuggets of wisdom for all job-hunters. I tend to be the one that receives our Craigslist responses since I have an account set up, and it boggles my mind that some people think their emails are the way to go about getting hired.

What if they have the invoice to prove it? ;)

Seriously though, this has a lot of nuggets of wisdom for all job-hunters. I tend to be the one that receives our Craigslist responses since I have an account set up, and it boggles my mind that some people think their emails are the way to go about getting hired.

Oh the things I've seen ... truly does "boggle the mind."