• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

NADA ROLL CALL! Who's going to San Fran?

ryan.leslie

One of the good guys
Apr 20, 2009
Awards
First Name
Ryan
I'll be around the DealerRater booth in the West Hall most of the weekend. If I'm not there I'll be admiring Alex and Uncle Joe's McMansion.

I always enjoy putting faces to names and meeting folks from Refresh. The first time I met Alex in real life he told me I didn't at all look like my photo. I'm sure that he meant I look better in real life, right? ;)

Who else is going and where will we find you?

I'll be sitting this one out guys. Sorry. Be the first one in a long time that I've missed, but my best friend is giving marriage another go-around and so the bachelor party (that I'm in charge of) too closely overlaps NADA. I had to make a decision - it wasn't hard.

If I need bail money, can I count on the DR community? I'll be somewhere in New Orleans. :drunk:

Reactions: WillMcG32
The first time I met Alex in real life he told me I didn't at all look like my photo. I'm sure that he meant I look better in real life, right? ;)

Nope :poke::rofl:

I'll be sitting this one out guys. Sorry. Be the first one in a long time that I've missed

The personal life and NADA schedule didn't align for me this year either. So, I'll be a lot closer to the New Orleans prison if you need a hand Jeff.

Not going to make it. I wish I were, really enjoy San Francisco and the Bay area. I do have a couple great recommendations for those going or others that have been and looking for something new to do.

Italian - Pesce - probably one of my favorite all time Italian places, very small, very good. on Market St
Sushi - Ozumo - about 9 blocks down Howard St from the Moscone Center between Steuart St and The Embarcadaro. It is THE BEST!

Heading to Napa Valley and there for dinner, go to Redd in Yountville, just awesome!

Napa Wineries to hit, and none have bus parking and are off the beaten path, low key, easy going people. 3 of my favorites that simply make great wines, and the people are just down right nice.
Hendry - Tours are by appointment - do the Owner Tour/Wine Tasting. It looks like there is a charge now, but well worth it and George Hendry is a neat man and you will learn a lot and taste wines with an incredible winemaker himself!
Biale - Some of the best Zin's, get a bottle of Black Chicken!
The Terraces - you will need to call ahead for a tour. This was an old quarry and its amazing the difference in wines separated by 2-3 terraces. The owners are simply cool and its a very neat property.

You all have fun, Jerry, stay out of trouble!

Last edited:
Reactions: WillMcG32