• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Breaking Up with a Vendor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Ok that's is the funniest thing i have seen on this board yet. Stinky feet dude got called out, tried to play it off like a photoshop and then got owned by google cache.
The rest of this thread is stupid.

You can learn two things here, and that is be very careful about what you post and where, and what you allow google to publicly expose.

I didn't realize this was a political website. So, are you saying that the election signaled the end of respecting your female peers?

You and Maurice are exhibiting the same characteristics of the ones protesting the election. Neither of you are capable of seeing the world in any other way than how you wish to see it. You're two more examples of the terrible entitlement problem we have in the United States. You believe you're entitled to not being offended. The funny thing is there was nothing in here for you to be offended by before you began posting. And now you just look like you're hunting for someone to prosecute.... A.K.A. Internet trolls. For some reason you believe everyone on DealerRefresh is sexist and the rational of us can only assume you're totally insane. No rational person would accept your argument. Anyone who tells you different is simply trying to appease you or is crazy too.

Stereotypes are based on truth and you two are reinforcing all the stereotypes that are coming to my mind.

FYI to those not posting: A number of posts were removed from public view. There is more happening than you're aware of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexander Lau
Status
Not open for further replies.