• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Inventory Website Software for small dealer

walt7s

Green Pea
Jan 5, 2016
First Name
Walt
HI Everyone,

I have a friend looking to use an online service to list his inventory and send cars to ebay and other services.

What do you all recommend for a small car dealer who has 3-10 cars to list online?

ebizautos.com - may be too much for this small dealer
carsforsale.com - this one looks promising at $100 a month
auction123.com - he currently uses this now

Any other suggestions would be great.

Thank you,

Walt

**IF you're a vendor of this service, you ARE ALLOWED to respond to this thread with your offering but PLEASE do not get overly promotional.

HI Everyone,

I have a friend looking to use an online service to list his inventory and send cars to ebay and other services.

What do you all recommend for a small car dealer who has 3-10 cars to list online?

Thank you,

Walt

I'd say carsforsale.com services this type of dealership the best. I'd take a look at Homenet as well. Is he posting cars manually or is there some sort of dial-in/report interface that auction123.com is using?

Another option worth looking at is CarDealerPress. It's a Wordpress setup, but it should work well and the cost is low.
Not sure if they push to eBay, but they'll give you a site powered by Wordpress - keep it up to date and you can leverage the SEO benefits without the security concerns.

Hi Chris, I would truly take a look at Ignition IDS we have a All in one system that gives you a responsive website, Data syndication and one of the most advance Craigslist tools in the market. Also is cost affective for Independent Dealerships.

ignitionids.com

if eBizAutos is the still same as when I worked there, their "website package" is just a homepage. If you sign up for their base inventory management package, it has everything, except a home page, for a lot less money.

HI Everyone,

Thank you,

Walt

**IF you're a vendor of this service, you ARE ALLOWED to respond to this thread with your offering but PLEASE do not get overly promotional.

Hi Walt:

I am a partner at Inventory Command Center (ICC) -- https://inventorycc.com. We have an inventory management, merchandising and distribution platform that may work for your friend. Please have them reach out and I would be more than happy to provide a demo.

Regards,

Brian
[email protected]