• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Alternatives for appraisal tools.

Check out Dealercue....its a vAuto Alternative and prices start at $199 independent and $299 franchise

@AutoAng we really frown upon vendors self promoting and this isn't the first time I've had to moderate your posts. Since @BillH is asking other for alternatives, I'll allow your post to stick since you do provide an alternative service/product but please tread lightly in the future.

Does anyone have experience with the ELeads appraisal tool? I haven't been trained on it but it looks a little sparse.

Here at MBH (smaller store) we use eLead for our trade / pricing analysis. It get's the job done for us by allowing us to quickly access the pricing data we need to appraise and price our used inventory. Since it's a feature of the CRM, it allows for a seamless flow between the sales floor and the desk for appraisals and pencils. It does provide core inventory reporting and analysis, buy lists based on history and so forth but I would agree that it's a bit sparse. Being a smaller dealer, we run up against the same obstacle in paying the same amount as a larger store and only needed half of what the product(s) is typically capable of. You may want to at least give it a shot - have your rep turn it on for a few months and see how it works for you.

Please pay attention to what people say about vAuto:

They have smart professionals that have been in the car business and that understand the car business. In my market the vAuto rep used to be the GSM at a large store in one of the largest dealer groups.

Those guys understand your business and will be able to help your business, but those guys cost a lot of money and it cost even more to have them driving around to spend several hours at your store helping you.

We focus too much on the tool, not on the quality of the people behind the tool.

Reactions: WillMcG32