• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Anyone using or have experience with DealerScience?

They provide a Lease and Finance Website Plugin that accurately displays a lease payment on each new vehicle on your website and in your physical inventory.

They have a few other services that stem off of the Lease Payment feature like Online Desking and Automated Website Specials. Here is a list of their features - https://www.dealerscience.com/solutions

Being a Benz store, it's time we place more focus on our lease penetration and one way of doing that is by spotlighting Lease Payments on our website per vehicle in stock. DealerScience seems to have a simple enough solution but I wonder if any Refreshers have any experience using them or maybe there's a competitor I should also consider.

I signed 2 highline stores up with them about a month ago. I had a Toyota store with them previously (trying Precise Price out). The calculator is getting a lot of play, walkin customers and form subs. But I am seeing the largest value from the 'Specials Page' feature. These stores have struggled historically to keep the specials pages updated, this tool has helped with that a great deal. Especially with piggy backing the custom functionalities of the Lease Calculator and Specials page for punched cars and so forth.

Side note. We did have some hiccups on deployment of the tool. The CEO has been involved ever since and I have no complaints after our initial stumble on launch.

Thanks for the feedback @WilliamWalker - I've been stepping through the product on other websites and the more I use it, the more I find the user experience to be lacking. I'm not worried about the specials, we we have an agency that takes care of that and with my input, we have New and Used specials 95% of the month. Not to mention, I just checked it out on mobile. One of the sites it works well with and the other not so well, even though both are on the same website platform.

Anyone using or have experience with DealerScience?

They provide a Lease and Finance Website Plugin that accurately displays a lease payment on each new vehicle on your website and in your physical inventory.

They have a few other services that stem off of the Lease Payment feature like Online Desking and Automated Website Specials. Here is a list of their features - https://www.dealerscience.com/solutions

Being a Benz store, it's time we place more focus on our lease penetration and one way of doing that is by spotlighting Lease Payments on our website per vehicle in stock. DealerScience seems to have a simple enough solution but I wonder if any Refreshers have any experience using them or maybe there's a competitor I should also consider.

We are about a month in at our toyota store. still working out some kinks and it takes some involvement from dealership sales managers, so that has slowed things down. i will let you know

@Jeff Kershner
Had one of our dealers try to launch it sometime ago (it may be better now). It is an iframed widget and the experience was not up to par, broke some site functionality and pushed content on the page (again this was some time ago). Ultimately, the product was pulled and never given an opportunity.

Last edited: