• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What's the best Craigslist posting software in 2015?

flosho

Boss
Dec 20, 2010
Awards
First Name
Jason
Now that we've been in the pay per post for a while, what are you guys using to post to Craigslist?

We currently post manually because we like the control over our CL titles compared to the random spew of keywords that the auto posters used a couple years ago.

It's been probably 1.5-2 years since I've demo'd any posting tools/software. My biggest concern or feature request is the ability to write my own custom title and input the title and have the tool do everything (or almost everything else). Say I come in for the day and post 20 times, make 20 titles and then let the tool/software do the work.

Hey Jason!

I believe that we offer the best CL posting tool in the industry at Dominion Dealer Specialties. I'd be happy to speak to you a bit about how our tool helps to automate your postings throughout the month, as well as supplying you with analytics and tools to track your performance and ROI!

You can e-mail me at [email protected] or call me direct at 513-705-2287.

Thanks,
Anthony

I've been using CL Autopilot a few months. http://clautopilot.net. I like it, and it's priced pretty good... free.
Works about like you said above ... "Say I come in for the day and post 20 times, make 20 titles and then let the tool/software do the work." (I actually have 26 ads in it right now)
In other words, you publish 'em, it renews 'em. Also stops your ads from being taken down from competitors clicking "flag" ... does this by increasing your ad views a lot all day long.

Sure, it will auto-post your ads, but only after you have manually created these - and that takes time. What about the backend tools and analytics? Are you able to see how often an ad is clicked, lead comes through, etc.? Does it tore your leads and allow you to measure which vehicles are providing you the best leads? How about call tracking? Can you route your calls to a specific number?

Now that we've been in the pay per post for a while, what are you guys using to post to Craigslist?
We currently post manually because we like the control over our CL titles compared to the random spew of keywords that the auto posters used a couple years ago.
It's been probably 1.5-2 years since I've demo'd any posting tools/software. My biggest concern or feature request is the ability to write my own custom title and input the title and have the tool do everything (or almost everything else). Say I come in for the day and post 20 times, make 20 titles and then let the tool/software do the work.

Hi Flosho any other potentially interested dealer, ad poster, or marketer.

It sounds like a headache to manually create ads and have your team, whom ever is posting your ads for you. Not to mention at a hefty cost. We realize this thread is quite dated now, but we wanted to offer anyone interested a 100% free demo of our craigslist auto posting software called CLADGenius. We have serviced 1000s of marketers, car dealers, real estate agents, and many varying business types for close to 7 years. We have designed our software to not only manage complex ads including: all ad randomization's you would need for the location, title, ad body, mapping locations, images, html, and every other supported metric available on Craigslist and other supported classified sites. This way your ad(s) are posted correctly and uniquely based on your settings. We are on our 2000th+ build of the software now and have also included management tools for your accounts and IP rotation methods so that you can easily bind emails, IPs, and accounts to your campaigns. Making for easy ad posting, ad renewals, and even helping mitigate ads which were flagged, ghosted, or removed. If your interested in learning more. We offer a free fully functional demo which will allow up to 50 ads posted. No CC or payment needed. Come have a chat with our team over live chat, skype or directly through our ticket system. If you need help getting started or figuring something out we are here and awaiting your contact. Link: www.cladg.com

Last edited:
DEALERS pay attention to @kaushalmalkan11 post;

SEO lvl 9000!

He wrote some content/info about the subject;
Posted it on a blog;
Then found similar content blogs to his subject;
Posted a teaser on the blogs he found (dealer refresh);
Then linked it to his original post.

This is beyond a content strategy, this is also a link strategy.
Whats yours?

Looks like you posted two threads on this: https://forum.dealerrefresh.com/threads/hammer-corp-better-craigslist-seo.4822/ and this one. You're probably interested in seeing an updated list.

-------------
My old post on it still holds true:

I've used these for nearly a hundred dealer locations / feeds for many, many thousands of used vehicles ads on CL and measured lead conversions and sales through attribution analyses.
-------------

Unlimited posts for $149/month*
https://www.autofusion.com/car-dealer-craigslist.html = concierge, gosh even if you were to resell it at $300, you'd get a ton of dealers. I'm sure there's a lot of "white labeling" going on out there.

For my money and quality of service either Dice Services (some of you will know them from DD and NADA -- ask for Drey @drey) and LotVantage.

I've been using a stand-alone tool http://www.crayzilla.com for a project outside of automotive, with success. Particularly, I like their IP Rotation System.