• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers Hey vendors - FREE ad placement on Deals4Dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purpose: We're doing this in the hopes that there are some new companies out there we don't know yet, but this isn't just for new companies.

For a limited time the Deals4Dealers section will be open to any automotive solutions company that wishes to have a promotion for the DealerRefresh community. This is an excellent way to bring new eyes to your company or product!

During this limited time, the promotion does not have to be exclusive to DealerRefresh. Take advantage!

We will moderate any promotion that we do not feel is relevant to the selling and servicing of vehicles in a car dealership. For example: If you're a Nigerian Prince or giving away a free cruise, there is a spam tank with your name on it.

Threads will automatically expire after 3 months, but please remember to add an expiration date for your promotion anyway.

Thanks for this opportunity Alex I will head over there now and post about DealerCue!!
We appreciate the opportunity!

When does the limited time end? :)

Just voicing my opinion on this - I'm not a huge fan that half of the latest threads are "Deals4Dealers" right now. And I'm sure once more vendors discover this it's going to be overrun with threads, burying any actual user generated content.

Is there any way to limit this or prevent these threads from showing in the latest replies section as I'm sure that's how most users navigate the forums?

Reactions: AutoAng
I hear ya Ryan. You're the second person to bring it up. But, you could jump into some other non-Deals4Dealers threads to bump those up ;)

We'll close the freebie down soon. Trying to gauge the effectiveness. Some vendors are doing quite well while others are not getting a thing. It is mostly a difference in how they're presenting themselves.

Purpose: We're doing this in the hopes that there are some new companies out there we don't know yet, but this isn't just for new companies.

For a limited time the Deals4Dealers section will be open to any automotive solutions company that wishes to have a promotion for the DealerRefresh community. This is an excellent way to bring new eyes to your company or product!

During this limited time, the promotion does not have to be exclusive to DealerRefresh. Take advantage!

We will moderate any promotion that we do not feel is relevant to the selling and servicing of vehicles in a car dealership. For example: If you're a Nigerian Prince or giving away a free cruise, there is a spam tank with your name on it.

Threads will automatically expire after 3 months, but please remember to add an expiration date for your promotion anyway.

Hi Alex! I just posted a promotion if you have time to review..

Status
Not open for further replies.