DealerAuthority Powering DealerRefresh on Facebook

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
Jeff and I are excited to welcome Dealer Authority as our partner in crime on Facebook. They're going to be helping us stay a little more consistent over there...and clean up some of the mess of being early adopters.

Big thanks to @Christine Plunkett and @Tyson Madliger for partnering up with DealerRefresh to make a better experience for the community on Facebook.... where RefreshFriday happens and so many keep in touch with us. It is a big job!

P.S. I'm personally looking forward to working with these two again. Christine was my right hand at Checkered Flag and Tyson and I go all the way back to when Checkered Flag first signed up with Dealer.com, where we later became coworkers.

Jeff and I are excited to welcome Dealer Authority as our partner in crime on Facebook. They're going to be helping us stay a little more consistent over there...and clean up some of the mess of being early adopters.

Big thanks to @Christine Plunkett and @Tyson Madliger for partnering up with DealerRefresh to make a better experience for the community on Facebook.... where RefreshFriday happens and so many keep in touch with us. It is a big job!

P.S. I'm personally looking forward to working with these two again. Christine was my right hand at Checkered Flag and Tyson and I go all the way back to when Checkered Flag first signed up with Dealer.com, where we later became coworkers.

Hey Alex! I'm on the phone with my team of social media rockstars right this moment. We're brainstorming the best way to get started with this exciting project. Sky is the limit for Dealer Refresh... powered by Dealer Authority!