• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers A Book for Everyone on your Sales Team

Mar 15, 2012
Awards
First Name
Steve
Hello Fellow Refreshers!

As some of you may know, I wrote a 400+ page book called Assumptive Selling: The Complete Guide to Selling More Vehicles for More Money to Today's Connected Customers (available on Amazon).

You may also know that this month $10 from every copy sold goes directly to help in the fight against childhood cancers.

The single copy price is $49.99, the discounted 10+ copy price is $39 when you order direct.

Here's the deal for Refreshers: Order 10 or more copies before September 30 and get them for just $29 per copy DELIVERED. $10 from each copy will still go to the PaulieStrong Foundation!

GO STAND ON THE GM's DESK UNTIL HE OR SHE AGREES TO ORDER A COPY FOR EVERYONE ON THE SALES TEAM!

To order in bulk, call me directly at 888-318-6598 or send me an email to Steve (at) SteveStauning.com.

ps_as.png

Fellow Refreshers: Just 10 days left to take advantage of this offer AND help the PaulieStrong Foundation at the same time!

September is Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month and $10 from EVERY copy of Assumptive Selling sold this month goes straight to #PaulieStrong!

Looking for a REAL DEAL on 25 copies of Assumptive Selling? Want 100% of your purchase price to go straight to helping fight childhood cancers?

The #PaulieStrong Foundation has 25 Copies in their silent auction (closes Monday, September 24 at 8 PM Eastern). Bid starts at $300 for all 25 DELIVERED! You can view the item and bid here: https://501auctions.com/pauliestrong/item/1308299