• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What's your weird hobby?

Dude, really...I would have given you a ride if you would have just called!

But seriously, that is absolutely amazing to me. I have no idea what type of training you have to do in order to run that kind of a distance. The dedication must be tremendous. I have to ask, how long does it take a distance runner to cover 60 miles? Serious question.

NOW you tell me! :hey:

I don't do as much training as I should for most races, and that on was 2 weeks before I was trying for a personal best in a road marathon. During the ramp up, my mileage was around 150 miles per month, and started a run streak (run every day, at least 2 miles) for the weeks leading up to the Ultra. Since I knew I had another race coming up soon, and my lack of training, it took me about 13 hours, the guy who won the race (and set a record) in 8 hours and change. I do think I could do the same race in under 12 hours, with a couple tweaks to my training & not getting dehydrated & sitting at aid stations for at least an hour convincing myself I could continue on. :2quiet:

Alex and Jeff know this already, but I spent about 12 years as a professional wrestler.

I have thousands of pictures, but I figured you all might know some of these names.

1) Me getting choke slammed by The Hurrican Shane Helms
2) Right at the beginning of my match with Scott Steiner
3) Right in the middle of my match with Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

wrestling-1.jpg wrestling-2.jpg wrestling-3.jpg