DealerAuthority Leadership in the Workplace

erika_simms

Administrator
Oct 16, 2018
First Name
Erika
Today, our country is honoring the passing of an American president. No matter your political views, I think we can all agree that President Bush made an impact on our nation. It's amazing the weight that leadership can have on the success or downfall of any organization.

"In crucial things, unity. In important things, diversity. In all things, generosity." - President George H.W. Bush

What do you think makes up a strong leader?

Is it through his or her interactions with your team? Is it how they handle stressful situations? Or how they inspire the dealership staff to push further and strive always to improve?

At Dealer Authority, we are continuously evaluating how our management team is operating. We review our successes and our challenges as a team and work together to find solutions that help us run as smoothly as possible. Our theory is that if we are a well-oiled machine internally, it can only have a positive impact on our clients and the success of their digital marketing. At the end of the day, they are our #1 priority. Our managers are able to lead their teams with a common goal in mind - and that is what makes them strong leaders.

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 9.03.54 AM.png
DA Managers with some of our Raleigh, NC crew at the All In Adventures Escape Rooms.

Today, our country is honoring the passing of an American president. No matter your political views, I think we can all agree that President Bush made an impact on our nation. It's amazing the weight that leadership can have on the success or downfall of any organization.

"In crucial things, unity. In important things, diversity. In all things, generosity." - President George H.W. Bush

What do you think makes up a strong leader?

Is it through his or her interactions with your team? Is it how they handle stressful situations? Or how they inspire the dealership staff to push further and strive always to improve?

At Dealer Authority, we are continuously evaluating how our management team is operating. We review our successes and our challenges as a team and work together to find solutions that help us run as smoothly as possible. Our theory is that if we are a well-oiled machine internally, it can only have a positive impact on our clients and the success of their digital marketing. At the end of the day, they are our #1 priority. Our managers are able to lead their teams with a common goal in mind - and that is what makes them strong leaders.

View attachment 3976
DA Managers with some of our Raleigh, NC crew at the All In Adventures Escape Rooms.

Good topic to think about. I am sure it's partly because I read this fairly recently but I think it is a good encapsulation of what strong leaders do. Especially in environments with remote teams and lean management structures.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/meet-them-where-they-are_2715929.html

Good topic to think about. I am sure it's partly because I read this fairly recently but I think it is a good encapsulation of what strong leaders do. Especially in environments with remote teams and lean management structures.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/meet-them-where-they-are_2715929.html

Great article, Cullen! Trust is a major component of leadership. If your team doesn't trust their leader it's going to be difficult to be successful. Open lines of communication between the leadership team and staff are the first step in building that trust.

At DA, we meet monthly as a company, to talk about current issues/topics and it really is an open forum for our entire team so that we go into the new month all on the same page.

Reactions: Cullen C