• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Get your ears on and enjoy some music at work

Love that Album! Ask Jay- Z where he got the "Z" in his name from.... Here's a video/rap I made about my team at Shift. "99 Problem but my Team Ain't One" Enjoy! #humblebrag

That's awesome...great job!!

Back in my agency days, had a Kia dealership that lived in the "$99 down and Everyone Drives" world. We produced a jingle and a full :60 with the hook "I Got 99 Dollars and My Car Don't Run". It was good but not near as badass as your video!

That's awesome...great job!!

Back in my agency days, had a Kia dealership that lived in the "$99 down and Everyone Drives" world. We produced a jingle and a full :60 with the hook "I Got 99 Dollars and My Car Don't Run". It was good but not near as badass as your video!

Thanks Adam! I had a lot of fun making it. Kia and their dealer body have been great to work with.

Been a while since this thread got some attention. Here are some playlists for fun listening. All Amazon Music because Amazon HD is my main streaming source.

Playlists that are fun for work:
Covers
Ear Candy for those who have really good audio setups - if the first song doesn't sound like it is all over the room, you can use an upgrade
Gen X MOFO for the Generation Xers who want to relive some mosh pit moments
Goodies for those who like a funk mixed with some soul
Modern Summer tunes because it is almost autumn and you may not be ready to let go
Taste Test to stress your audio system and discover where it shines

If anyone needs these on Spotify or Apple Music, let me know. I've been slacking on running the playlist sync'r.

Most of us sit behind a computer screen and that leads me to believe a few have upped their daily music-listening game.... AKA the automotive audiophiles. Ranging from the white in-ear pods that come with an Apple device to my Schiit-stacked Sennheiser brethren, let's talk about making music great again!

1. What was the last song that blew your mind?
2. What equipment are you listening through?

There are no wrong answers. Music is subjective and personal. I'm just looking forward to discussing the things that make the daily grind more colorful.
1) Sandstorm by Darude is my go-to
2) $10 Sony headphones from Best Buy lol