• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Coolest Lead Response Tools

The best first response lead tool and communication platform I have come across is Quotible Start-Up founded by the GM of a top performing west coast Ford dealer who wanted to increase his delivery rates and differentiate from the competition ... Quotible sends beautifully designed, mobile responsive and interactive quotes via SMS, CRM and Quotible's own server achieving an 88%-92% delivery rate which is unheard of! I cannot say enough about this platform and the guys that built it.

You're the second person to bring Quotible to my attention. In trying to get more of an idea about it I'm finding their website to be too high level. Can you invite someone over there to join our conversation on DealerRefresh?

Have been using Covideo some, having a tough time getting some staff to embrace it, however, it is working very well for sold follow up. Then again, that's the only time it is 100% mandated, as I am the one shooting the video of the staff, so I know it is getting done.

Hi, my name is Nick Kaptain. I am one of the Co-Founders of Quotible. Quotible is a first quality lead response tool that was built to help increase open rates and consumer engagement. If you have any questions about our tool, please let me know. We are seeing great results at our dealerships and the product is very unique in this space. We fully integrate with the CRM's and have high user buy-in because the tool is extremely easy to use. Thanks for the invite to this group!

Haha! Great minds think alike! One of the founders is Sean Weaver and is the grandson of the founder of Duct Tape so he has a true entrepreneur family background!
One of my dealers, an internet manager for the Bernie Moreno group created this video response platform for Bernie Moreno and has turned it into a business. A really neat personalized video that has the website or info in the background. https://carfilmapp.com/
Thanx so much for the CarFilm recommendation both Ian and Alexander...Sean and Bill have developed an incredibly powerful communication/engagement tool - for all departments to optimize. Since bringing it to market last March dealers have really embraced it and we've continued to develop additional enhancements to the platform...adding more tools to the arsenal. It's been a lot of fun! I'll be sure to have Sean jump in on here as well.

• :light:
Reactions: Alexander Lau
Anyone got something cool that is helping to create customer engagement when responding to leads and/or emails?

There are video systems, eBrochures, etc. Anything outside of the norm?
Hey there Alex - would love to show you the CarFilmapp.com platform - it's a Win-Win as you can include an eBrochure, CarFax report, Finance app...for example as the underlay behind your video to add that relevant content and wow your customer. These videos are easily sent directly from your CRM via email/text, and you receive open and shared notifications along w detailed reporting, as well as tracking thru Google Analytics. Feel free to reach out to me to set up a quick deeper dive. We'll also be at NADA Booth 3648S w AutoSweet.

We have been providing an Auto Response platform for over a year. Sent from dedicated email servers guaranteeing Inbox delivery. Sales and BDC can generate manual Certificates as well. Platform communicates with your CRM, provides visitor usage, alerts dealers when users come to their site and much more. Dealers can set-up pricing rules, control sources, complete inventory management through our backend. We have some large volume dealers using it.

Note: below is a demo version of the actual product (there are some slight differences from the live version)

Nabthat_Certificate.png

Reactions: joe.pistell