• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Is DealerOn doing anything these days?

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
Now that @Jeff Clark isn't there I haven't seen much from them. Occassionally I come across one of their client's websites, but never an ad or even a question like "hey I'm trying to decide between Dealer Inspire, Dealer.com, and DealerOn."

What happened to these guys? I used to use them during my Checkered Flag days. And @Jeff Kershner still uses them. Curiousity is driving this question.

I haven't seen anything groundbreaking out of them, but IMO they still offer a pretty darn good web platform and it beats the pants off of many of them (including the usual corporate culprits = no need to mention them again).

The addition of Greg Gifford, https://www.dealeron.com/leadership-team/greg-gifford/ has had to have helped their organic and platform offering. Their OEM partnerships are nothing to scoff at either, pretty big.

Reactions: craigh
Hey @Alex Snyder and @Alexander Lau
Thanks for checking in with DealerOn. Things here are going great here. We've added several certified OEM programs over the past 12 months including Ford, Porsche, Infiniti, Toyota (just launched), Lexus (launching in 5 days) and the digital ad programs for GM, bringing our family of OEMs relationships to over 23. And we've doubled our number of dealer clients in our website business over the past 18 months, now totaling more than 3,000!

We've also added new products to our mix including Enterprise Specials Manager, which makes managing specials on a single website, or across a group of websites, super easy including automated creation of content correct landing pages. We announced at NADA this year "Apex", our initial entry into digital retailing.

One of the unique benefits of our platform is also a challenge from a marketing perspective - the platform enables continuous innovation without requiring a "release vehicle" or downtime to accommodate new functionality. This is great for our customers who benefited from the over 800 new features, enhancements, fixes, etc... that we released last year. It's a marketing challenge because we're constantly releasing new stuff that drive continuous improvement, so we're working harder this year to get the word out more effectively on everything going on at DealerOn.

And @Alexander Lau, you're right - Greg Gifford continues to lead our thriving SEO practice, and keep us smiling with his "Wednesday Workshop" videos. https://www.dealeron.com/blog/

We'll be at Digital Dealer next week. Come on by and say hi!

Thanks!

Mike