• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Are you optimizing your content for Voice Search?

I'm not so sure about that, it's already here. If a dealer hasn't grasp what you're calling "normal search," they're completely out of the loop or using degenerate agencies or resources.
frankly speaking, in our sphere any cent spent on marketing, is good. I can't say that voice search is that bad to invest. It mb like investment for the future. But u can get smth now and here and that is much preferable imho

From my perspective, the 400 pound gorilla in the room is what should be simple high value / low cost "name based clicks" showing significant cost increases across the board with voice search! Last year it forced a complete re-evaluation of search targeting & strategy necessary from cost increases.

Examples:
Ok google whats the phone number for [insert dealer name] service
Hey siri find sales hours for [insert dealer name] tomorrow
Alexa where is nearest [insert brand] dealership with lowest payments on [model]

Check it out for yourself campaigns if you haven't noticed already.. don't freak-out when you see that $10+ click on what should be your name for <$1!

Voice search & calls have increased significantly, watch your costs there!

vehicles_call_extension-e1549642573103.jpg

I'm blown away how these search & media giants are magnificent geniuses at making money!

Reactions: Alexander Lau
Yeah, pretty much goes alone with what I had been suggesting. I gasp at the number of dealership websites (apps within platforms / plug-ins within themes) that are FAQless. I don't care if it's basics and explains your location, new make and models and even popular used vehicles, along with fixed-ops options.
https://www.cbtnews.com/voice-search-engine-optimization-automotive-industry/