• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

See You Later Autotrader!

I found that SEO strategies are the most cost effective and highest quality form of advertising as it becomes almost free advertising that pits your dealership on the first page of google local listing rather than having to pay hefty money for Autotrader or Cargurus each and every month. Checkout out Yuan Autotrader Car Dealership in Las Vegas and tell us what you think.

EDIT BY MODERATOR: Suspicious link tactic using the Autotrader name removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found that SEO strategies are the most cost effective and highest quality form of advertising as it becomes almost free advertising that pits your dealership on the first page of google local listing rather than having to pay hefty money for AutoTrader or Cargurus each and every month. Checkout out Yuan Autotrader Car Dealership in Las Vegas and tell us what you think.

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

On second thought, I think I'm going to float the idea internally, that we change the name of our store to "floridacargurusautotradercarsdotcomtruecarcarsforsalecarmaxcarfaxfairhonckerautolistcarvana-cars.com." Then I'm gonna cancel CarGurus, ATC, Cars, etc, cuz, you know, f**k those guys.

What do you all think?

On second thought, I think I'm going to float the idea internally, that we change the name of our store to "floridacargurusautotradercarsdotcomtruecarcarsforsalecarmaxcarfaxfairhonckerautolistcarvana-cars.com." Then I'm gonna cancel CarGurus, ATC, Cars, etc, cuz, you know, f**k those guys.

What do you all think?

I think you should wait for your third thought @JamieS. ;)

What do you all think?

@JamieS that's quite funny. Between myself and Alex, we're usually quick to catch and delete SPAM messages, but then there are times when you all beat us to it. The responses... often are priceless. The shit people/bots try and get away with anymore are a laugh in themselves but the responses... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I found that SEO strategies are the most cost effective and highest quality form of advertising as it becomes almost free advertising that pits your dealership on the first page of google local listing rather than having to pay hefty money for Autotrader or Cargurus each and every month. Checkout out Yuan Autotrader Car Dealership in Las Vegas and tell us what you think.

EDIT BY MODERATOR: Suspicious link tactic using the Autotrader name removed.

I was going to rent an exotic car but there were no twin turbo Hyundai's available. Bummer.

Reactions: ryan.leslie