#RefreshFriday Kent Lund & Joe Pistell AND Photo Booths!

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
5238_d5d77b7e006ae1afd2fa9bb30e385249.png

We have Kent Lund from OVAD.com - from OVAD Custom Stages and Uncle Joe Pistell will also be joining us today due to his expertise in setting up dealer photos booths as well.

RefreshFriday LIVE Today at 1:00 PM EST

The developer of Carvana's photo booth (Ovad.com) is here to help us explore deep ways to really crush used car photography. Kent Lund of Ovad has some serious experience in this area - look at the Ovad Stages website if you don't believe me!

Joe Pistell brings his real-world experience, from his Used Car King days, into the mix too. If you have ever wondered about how used cars should be photographed, this is the show to listen to.

Like DealerRefresh on Facebook to watch the show and get notified when we go LIVE.

Reactions: Dan Sayer
I always have positive things to say, it's just hyper limited to the very few vendors and processes that kick total ass and aren't a waste of money. Plus, that was a joke. Easy bro... it's Clubber Lang.

#truths

But really, this was a good RefreshFriday. If you've been back n forth over building a photo booth, Kent and Joe may may just provide you the push you need for either direction, so be sure to tune in and watch it.

Pretty pictures of nothing in my opinion. I'm sure this vehicle has BlueTooth, Reverse Camera, Sirius, Heated and maybe cooled seats, Maybe NAV, Push Button Start, maybe Lane Keeping, maybe Collision Avoidance, USB and maybe MP3 ports, Dual temp zones, rear A/C, fold flat rear seats, Power hatch,etc...... None of which are shown in these pics.

Pretty pictures of nothing in my opinion. I'm sure this vehicle has BlueTooth, Reverse Camera, Sirius, Heated and maybe cooled seats, Maybe NAV, Push Button Start, maybe Lane Keeping, maybe Collision Avoidance, USB and maybe MP3 ports, Dual temp zones, rear A/C, fold flat rear seats, Power hatch,etc...... None of which are shown in these pics.

There are additional photos that could be taken, however, the even lighting is, I am sure, what they were highlighting. If a shooter was taking more than 60 seconds to shoot a car, they could easily get the additional items in there. I would also venture a guess, that without trying to speed shoot, the interior shots could be level, as well. Figured on a speed demo, it was adequate for what they were attempting to show.