• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
I wanted everyone’s opinions on our stores last month performance. These numbers include only internet and phone leads

Good leads: 389
Sold leads: 56
Sold percentage: 14.4%
Apt set: 144
Apt %: 37%
Total shown: 76
Shown %: 53%

Strong numbers. For you, what determines a "Good Lead" vs "Bad Lead"? Also, 56 sold, is delivered units (the customer signed paperwork and took ownership of the vehicle)??
Also, how many units did your entire store sell in all?

Bad lead is determined if lead hasn’t read or responded in over 2 weeks. Our process is 3 touches a day with a phone call, text, email every time. So technically you’ve attempted a customer 9 times a day. Typically morning lunch and 6-8pm. Also if the information is bad or a duplicate lead

I wanted everyone’s opinions on our stores last month performance. These numbers include only internet and phone leads

Good leads: 389
Sold leads: 56
Sold percentage: 14.4%
Apt set: 144
Apt %: 37%
Total shown: 76
Shown %: 53%

Looks great, I have a few questions:

1 - What's the source? Is this your website alone or with 3rd party & other sources?
2 - Is this everything within the month of June? Or did you close deals pending from months prior?
3 - What brand?

So 70%-80% of sales for the dealership are coming from your BDC/Internet Department????

How is your BDC structured? (i.e., do you have sales people handling your leads start to finish? BDC/Appointment setters reaching out and then handing off to a sales person?, etc?)

Bad lead is determined if lead hasn’t read or responded in over 2 weeks. Our process is 3 touches a day with a phone call, text, email every time. So technically you’ve attempted a customer 9 times a day. Typically morning lunch and 6-8pm. Also if the information is bad or a duplicate lead

Wow - that's a lot! 3 times a day, 3 different contact methods, every single day?? Does your follow up process stop at 2 weeks?

How many leads are you receiving each month, good and bad?