• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Decent Lead Validation Service

RossS

Full Sticker
Jun 23, 2017
First Name
Ross
I am trying to find a lead validation service that could integrate with our CRM (Dealersocket).
Something that will let our internet agents know right away if the phone numbers and emails are valid or fake, so they can prioritize the real leads.
So far all I can find are not industry specific and can't integrate with our CRM (usually work with SalesForce).

Is anyone using this kind of service?

If you are a rep for a company that can provide this, feel free to message me.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
I am trying to find a lead validation service that could integrate with our CRM (Dealersocket).
Something that will let our internet agents know right away if the phone numbers and emails are valid or fake, so they can prioritize the real leads.
So far all I can find are not industry specific and can't integrate with our CRM (usually work with SalesForce).

Hi Ross -

My name is Betsy and I'm the Director of Sales at Foureyes (www.foureyes.io). Our products, both Tap and 20/20 could support you with the challenge of lead prioritization and validation. We integrate seamlessly with Dealer Socket. If you'd like a brief 10 min. demo, please email me at [email protected] and I'd be happy to set up time with one of our reps to share more about our solutions.

Hi Ross -

My name is Betsy and I'm the Director of Sales at Foureyes (www.foureyes.io). Our products, both Tap and 20/20 could support you with the challenge of lead prioritization and validation. We integrate seamlessly with Dealer Socket. If you'd like a brief 10 min. demo, please email me at [email protected] and I'd be happy to set up time with one of our reps to share more about our solutions.

Betsy, thanks for reaching out. I spoke to Kent over there at Foureyes and determined that Foureyes can't provide the phone and email validation that we are looking for.

Unfortunately, it seems most automotive-focused CRMs are so niche there aren't many services integrating with them that aren't niche to our industry as well. It takes some workarounds to get "realtime" lead cleansing services. And I don't have any suggestions as the ones I used to know have gone out of business.

However, there are services that provide you links a customer can click on to indicate whether you have an engaged shopper on the hook. Those range from video tools to payment & price presentations. Again, they might not work as seamlessly with your CRM as you'd like, but you have some options. Plus, those give you customers something they will find relevant.

At one time ago there were a few services out there providing a form of lead validation but would "score" the leads. Polk lead scoring was one of these service, though I'm not sure they still provide the service to dealers - https://ihsmarkit.com/products/lead-scoring-solutions.html

Back when (many many years ago) I was part of a larger group we worked with Polk and Autobase for integration. I use the term "integration" lightly. I was working with eLead at one point to have integration with Polk as well, but it fell apart. I'm not sure if any other CRM's ever went down the path of working with Polk.

We also worked with some of the major lead providers at the time to use Polk lead scoring, purchasing only leads that had a higher score of 7-10. Some interesting results came out of that. :ltbulb:

Hi Ross,

Our product scanIQ scores inbound leads in real time, enabling your internet team to prioritize. We provide a myautoIQ score and predictions for each lead.

The way it works is that you direct your ADF to myautoIQ. As soon as the lead comes in, it is scored in real time through our behavioral predictions engine for validity. This data tells us how actively this person is shopping for a vehicle, their next vehicle price range, next vehicle type, potential trade-in value, and a number of other predictions and recommendations to engage the lead. Your internet team will use the myautoIQ dealer dashboard to work on the prioritized list and may select to send only the qualified leads to the CRM.

I would be happy to provide a demo of myautoIQ for you.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
Thank you all for the feedback. I am currently in discussions with a company that believes they can do exactly what we are looking for at a very reasonable price. But they are not an auto-industry specific company and have not worked with Dealersocket before. So we will see how that goes.

Thank you all for the feedback. I am currently in discussions with a company that believes they can do exactly what we are looking for at a very reasonable price. But they are not an auto-industry specific company and have not worked with Dealersocket before. So we will see how that goes.

Interesting, working with someone outside of the automotive space for something like this. @RossS please keep us abreast with your progress.