• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Dave, thanks for stopping in and offering to help! We have mostly migrated off of the system - I have a desk manager that has been using it for awhile and it's been a slow process moving him off. LOL. New tricks!

It was time for something a little more robust but mostly due to consolidation across 4 other dealers.

Thanks again for chiming in. We hope you stick around in case anyone else has any more questions or concerns regarding ProMax CRM.

As far as I know, you can do the customer dump yourself. Although, running these reports will take some time due to the fact you can only run reports in 92 day increments. But that is definitely good info to know in case we decide to end our service with them.

Jeff--

I admit to have been lurking, just trying to learn more about what folks want. And my offer still stands, I'm willing to help anytime I can. And if I don't know the answer, I'm sure I can find someone who does. And you know, ProMax was built for dealer groups....but I understand if something else is in place....but if you've still got an active system, take a look at the Dashboard...wouldn't you like to know the answers before you asked them, that's how we intro it.

Regal (Chris) when you have a chance, give me a call or email me and let's see what we can do to help you mine all of the usability out of the system that we can. I have several dealers who do BHPH and use our system. By the way, have you got the ProMax BHPH lender installed in your system?