• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Congratulations Dealer Refresh!

Thanks Jerry :thumbup:

Why is DealerRefresh your third best referring site after Direct and Google? It is because you work it. You participate, you provide good content/feedback, and YOU create your own opportunities. Of course, DealerRefresh would love to say that just being on DR does it, but there is a lot more to it than that, and we have to say congratulations to you Jerry! YOU make DealerRefresh work for YOU :cool:

And the beautiful thing is that the whole thing is real.

Thanks Jerry :thumbup:

Why is DealerRefresh your third best referring site after Direct and Google? It is because you work it. You participate, you provide good content/feedback, and YOU create your own opportunities. Of course, DealerRefresh would love to say that just being on DR does it, but there is a lot more to it than that, and we have to say congratulations to you Jerry! YOU make DealerRefresh work for YOU
:cool:

And the beautiful thing is that the whole thing is real

Yea!! Nailed it Alex, the new DR tag line!

DealerRefresh.com
..........-The whole thing is real.

Last edited:
Thanks for awesome note Jerry! I amazes me every day how far DealerRefresh has come since the very first post back in May of 2005. The forums has opened up a whole new world for DR and I think we have an awesome community that just keeps on growing.

We thank you Jerry for all of you contribution and involvement. As Alex put it - You make it work for you.

"-The whole thing is real." - I like that.

Although we also have banner ads up on Dealer Refresh, we also get a very nice volume of traffic (Real Traffic) that visit our site(s), and actually stay a while :). We are very happy we found and joined Dealer Refresh....I have been bouncing around on some other forums, but I like the way you guys have this put together....Kind of like one of my other favorite places (Star Bucks)....Great environment and excellent people :)

Not only is the regular contributors the best in the industry I would say the reason we love it sooo much is the Forum. It is set up perfect and super easy to navigate. Their are some other good players out there but personally I can't surf around some of those other blogs for more than a few minutes.

Thanks Jeff!!!! I hope someday you will see more Canadians other than myself and Mitch. Most of my dealers just discovered Twitter so I'm sure in 2013 we will be up to 100 Canucks on the board.