• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

2009 Digital Dealer Conference in Nashville

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
It is that time of year again - an East Coast (sort-of) Digital Dealer Conference in Nashville, TN. Posted dates are November 1-3: http://www.digitaldealerconference.com

Is it me, or does the first of November seem a little odd for 4 reasons:

1. Um...it is a Sunday
  2. It is the day after Halloween and last I checked there are some partiers/parents in this business (and Halloween is a Saturday this year)
  3. It is the day after the last day of the month - isn't that when payroll, clean-up, and reports happen?
  4. Um...it is a Sunday
#3 is probably the only legit business reason, and a good one. Why don't these conferences happen mid-month? But before I commit to this conference I wanted to make sure there isn't anything else happening around this time....and I wanted to be sure Mike has his dates right?

The last meeting in Vegas started on Sunday morning - not sure why they switched to that schedule. My biggest issue is END OF MONTH reports - yikes... Looking forward to Nashville though, great place if you love music, and I can drive to this one...

The last meeting in Vegas started on Sunday morning - not sure why they switched to that schedule. My biggest issue is END OF MONTH reports - yikes... Looking forward to Nashville though, great place if you love music, and I can drive to this one...

What type of reports are you worried about?

I ask because our customers have asked us to make so many reports that I think our system pretty much generates them all for our customers. I'm always looking for new reporting ideas.

It will be nice to go back to Nashville this time it has been a long time since the event was called AAISP and held in Nashville if my memory serves me right it was 2004. It is always a good time to network and gain some new ideas. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Todd

hummm...I haven't been to the last 2 Digital Dealer Conferences. Maybe I'll make it out to this one. Who all is planning on attending?

Yeah..have to agree having it start on a Sunday right at the end of closings the previos month is not really the best idea.

I'm with you guys on this one. I can't imagine why they would schedule it for the end of the month.
I'm still going to try to make it but when they send that survey out that will be my first RECOMMENDATION...to never have it at the end of the month. However, I would have to think there is a very good reason why for this time.