Foureyes 3 tools to re-engage cold leads

Aug 1, 2019
Our data study found that 22% of leads marked ‘lost’ were still shopping dealership websites after 7 days without any CRM sales activity or outreach. That's 1 out of every 5 leads marked lost when they’re actually still interested!

Don't miss out on warm leads that you could be engaging. We're sharing 3 ways to use sales tools to re-engage cold leads and find warm leads you thought were lost. Check out the blog post and let me know what you think: https://www.dealerrefresh.com/3-tools-to-re-engage-cold-leads/

Brittany

Getting Refreshed
Jun 25, 2019
First Name
Brittany
"Use your CRM to filter by model year purchased, lease end date, etc. to build a prospect list of past customers who may be ready for a new vehicle."

This is a great example of relevant targeting! These lists can surprise you with the amount of ROI you can get back.

Jeff Kershner

Founder
May 1, 2005
First Name
Jeff
That's 1 out of every 5 leads marked lost when they’re actually still interested!
Great article @laurahemphill - 1 out of every 5 seems a bit on the high side but still not surprising. I deal with my sales team marking customers inactive before they should, quite often. Maybe not 1 out of 5 but I've resurrected my fair share of customers that were marked inactive, and had I not reached out, there's a good chance we would have never made the deal.

john.quinn

Sr. Refresher
Dec 2, 2009
First Name
John
I think we're beating up on this in another thread... but I would LOVE to get a good list of the replies that are ignored...

Seems sooo common-sensical to say that you have to give the customer a reason to engage... be good to see those commonly-ignored responses. We'd need some brave peeps to post those...

JQ

May 10, 2018
First Name
Andrei
I've always wanted to create a "business rule" in my CRM that makes so if you mark a lead "Lost" with a sub-reason "Leased Elsewhere" that it will re-enroll them in marketing emails in 33 months. That way you should hit them right before their lease (that they got elsewhere) is coming due.

I bet you could sell some cars with that, now I just need to get the sales floor to mark things "Leased Elsewhere" instead of "bad lead"...

Tallcool1

Sr. Refresher
Mar 17, 2014
First Name
Clint
@laurahemphill Ok, I read your article. I understood most of what you were saying. I don't know much about the statistics and if they makes sense or not. I do believe that you did your homework and the numbers are what you say they are.

Basically, the solution here is your product foureyes. I jumped on the website, and believe I get the basics of the Tap product.

I have questions......I always have questions.

How does your product identify people that are in my CRM? In other words, how does my website now know that contacts in my CRM are on my website? I assume some type of tracking mechanism that the contact is carrying around in their browser. How do I get that tracking code to the contact so that my website now knows who is browsing around?

Don't get me wrong, I see great value in what you have here. I would love to know when one of my existing customers is looking at my website. Of course prospective customers as well, but I really like hanging on to customers that I already have. I would just like to know how it works.

I don't think this would be considered a "product pitch" since I am asking. If it is, the worst thing that can happen is you get thrown out of the group. If that happens, we can still be friends??

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
First Name
Alex
Clint - we have the CEO of Foureyes on RefreshFriday today. Even though it isn't a product pitch session, it could give you more insight into "who" this company is.

Reactions: Tallcool1

Tallcool1

Sr. Refresher
Mar 17, 2014
First Name
Clint
Glad to see you on there Clint :thumbup:
That is some pretty heavy duty stuff they have going on. We have been complaining about the "invisible shopper" for 3 years. If tactfully handled, this could be a great solution for that problem.

I really enjoyed listening in. What a great business philosophy. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Alex Snyder