• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

5Miles, Offerup, Letgo....

The attribution to sales (or even web traffic or leads) is probably minuscule for those sites. They just don't have the popularity. I wouldn't bash a dealer for using them, but CL is a far better option for used car sales. We'll see where Amazon goes with it all. That's the big question.

Anyone with any experience with these app usage as dealer. Looks like 5Miles has a dealer program... others not yet. Any kind of feedback on this be appreciated...
Not possible to answer your question. If I tell you my personal experience about letgo account, I don't like it much if you don't like it too, then you can Easily delete letgo account .

Last edited:
Anyone with any experience with these app usage as dealer. Looks like 5Miles has a dealer program... others not yet. Any kind of feedback on this be appreciated...

Letgo has a dealer component, a little pricey for what it is. I would liken them to FB Marketplace. If a dealer has cheap inventory, it could do well. Most people aren't looking for expensive items on those apps, that I have seen.