• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers 60 Day Free Trial - NEW Trade-in tool. For real free....

Mike DeCecco

Green Pea
May 1, 2018
First Name
Mike
mobile-screen-1.png Hi all!

Mike DeCecco here... former Dealer.com veteran. We're working through the logistics of bringing a Canadian online auction platform to the US. In the meantime, we're launching our latest and greatest tool into the US market and we're giving away 60 day free trials. Like, for real free.... No contracts, nothing.

It's called Guaranteed Trade (www.guaranteedtrade.com) GT is a killer combination of a website plug-in and an application that generates a ton of leads and helps you close more deals for customers who don't have the time to bring in their vehicle for an appraisal.

The product is fantastic for Internet Managers and BDC Managers, who are constantly asked by customers what a trade is worth. You simply text the customer a link, and they do a VIN scan and take a bunch of pictures of their vehicle and send it to you.

Your dealer-side app is connected to anyone in the dealership (or wholesalers) who can put numbers on trades. - You get your number and then you send a number back to the customer and start working your deal.

It will take about 15 minutes to show you how this product works, and I'd love to show you. Simply, e-mail me at [email protected] or call me directly at 802-431-0324 and I can run you through a demo.

I've recently published some articles on Linked in that explain how the product works and why it's important to deliver a high-quality appraisal experience to your clients.

Trade-in Anxiety is real...but treatable.

Be Bold, Give Numbers, and win deals.

Kill It with "Virtual" Appraisal Events.

Let's talk!

Mike DeCecco
VP Sales & Operations
EBlock USA