• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers 68% Off Facebook Management & Advertising & Custom Landing Page on Your Website

Christine Plunkett

Give Away Artist
May 27, 2010
Awards
First Name
Christine
DealerRefresh exclusive introductory price of $699 for 30-days. The price includes $450 of advertising budget for Facebook Advertising to ensure maximum visibility and engagement.

Dealer Authority is offering a heavily discounted Facebook Marketing Refresh Package to members of Dealer Refresh at an astonishing 68% off our typical retail price. We help dealers sell more cars through hyper-targeted Facebook advertising, custom “sticky” landing pages which convert to leads, and day-to-day relationship building on your front-facing Facebook business page.

Enjoy a 30-day Facebook Refresh including:

Facebook Business Page Management including a new profile graphic and cover video, refresh the About section and Tabs, daily engaging posts with supporting Post Engagement budget included, professional quick responses to visitor posts, comments, reviews, and inbox messages, and more.

Custom Facebook Advertisement with promotion of your choice: New, Used, Service, etc., with Facebook advertising budget included, targeted to in-market car shoppers near your dealership.

Custom high-converting Landing Page on your dealership’s website as a continuation of the Facebook advertisement.

For full details or to get started please contact us at (888) 963-9617 or [email protected]. You may also learn more about Dealer Authority on our website: https://dealerauthority.com

iphone jeff schmitt.png tablet jeff schmitt.png

This is an insane deal! But then again, we're crazy about keeping our dealers happy.

I love working with new clients on their Facebook ads or pages. It's all about building community and reaching buyers where they're at in the funnel. My queue can take a few more dealerships... Who wants in?! :)

Reactions: Christine Plunkett
This is an insane deal! But then again, we're crazy about keeping our dealers happy.

I love working with new clients on their Facebook ads or pages. It's all about building community and reaching buyers where they're at in the funnel. My queue can take a few more dealerships... Who wants in?! :)

Oh Snap!! If Emily is volunteering to run your Facebook you REALLY need to hop all over this deal. She's the best! Thanks Emily!

Reactions: EmilyDA
Thank you for posting Christine. The combination of targeted Facebook advertising and custom landing pages drives a consistent message to buyers and drives conversion.

That's a fact. Non-disruptive news feed placement and a coordinating "familiar" landing page provide continuity of message and confidence that the advertised message is legit. Thanks for letting us "give away the farm"... just for a bit so these dealers can go "Oh Wow!!"